Safety Certificates

We are fully licensed with Queensland Transport to provide Safety Certificates (Also known as Roadworthy Certificates). We offer a mobile service, affectionately known as Mr Safety Certificate in which we cover from Noosa Sunshine Coast to Brisbane.

Complete the form on this page to get your quick quote or request a mobile car service at home or while you’re at work!

You can also contact us on Mobile 0421 149754!

When do I need a safety certificate?

As per Queensland Department of Transport and Main Roads regulations, you must obtain and display a safety certificate on any registered car from the moment it is offered for sale, Failure to do so can result in a fine. A safety certificate is also required for transferring of registration.

What if my vehicle is not registered?

No problem! We can come to you for the inspection and we carry trade plates which enables us to road test a vehicle safely and legally.

How long does a Safety Certificate last for?

Once the vehicle has passed the safety certificate they are valid for 2 months / 2,000kms.

What if my vehicle fails?

You have 14 days to carry out the repairs required to pass your vehicle. then the vehicle will have to be re-inspected so we can supply you with the passed certificate.

Does my caravan or camper van need a Safety Certificate?

You do not need a Safety Certificate for your caravan or camper  if it is under 750kg (ATM). But if it is over 750kg (ATM) you will require a Safety Certificate to register or transfer the registration. If the caravan or camper has gas you will also require a Gas certificate.

Contact us today for more information!

07 54994404

For areas located between Brisbane Northern Suburbs and the Sunshine Coast

Select the service you require

Select your vehicle type

Mobile Number


OR Call 0421 149754